Opening for Executive Director
KLAMATH BASIN SENIOR CITIZENS’ CENTER
Our Mission: “To build and maintain a supportive community for seniors”
NOTE: We are not a residential facility.
We are seeking a new Executive Director to help fundraise, write grants, and manage the day-to-day operations of our center. Our non-residential community center offers many services and programming for our senior patrons and community members including: transportation, meals, health and wellness programming, Bingo, and other events and services.
The position can be 28-40 hours per week depending on the candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes paid holidays, vacations, and sick time. Our volunteer Board of Directors is willing to coach and grow the right candidate.
Important requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the generation of revenue through grants or other sources to meet Board approved budget goals.
• Responsible for leading the Senior Center in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission.
• Responsible for fiscal integrity of the Senior Center to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements.
• Responsible for the enhancement of the Senior Center’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic, government and private organizations.
• Responsible for the hiring, training, and retention of competent, qualified staff.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Project management
• People management
• Compliance knowledge (Title VI, ADA, and OSHA)
• Human resources
• Budget planning
• Grant writing
• Event planning
Please submit your resume and cover letter to include three (3) references with name, address, phone number, and email.
Submit to: Executive Director
Klamath Basin Senior Citizens’ Center
P.O. Box JE
Klamath Falls, OR 97602
Email submittal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or require clarification, please contact us at email@example.com or call (541)883-7171.
Deadline for all submits is Friday, July 21, 2023, at 5:00PM PST
Work at the Senior Center
Opening for Bingo Kitchen Staff
We are actively seeking part-time Bingo Kitchen Staff for 12 hours a week (Thursday and Saturday afternoon/evenings) and one Sunday a quarter. Please call Shawn McGahan at 541-881-7171 ext 136 for more information. Or stop by the Center to pick up an application.